Easter is on the way! Please take a look at our featured crafts for Easter and if you have any questions, please be sure to ask and if you have any ideas, please offer inspiration! Thank you for taking time to stop in!
Alright, so I’ve been hearing so much about this “cake in a cup” thing. I know it’s a rage right now, and I understand why! It’s so easy and yummy! There are a few different recipes for it, but this one seems to be the most common. I hope you enjoy! Please let me know what you think of yours!
- coffee mug
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons whisked egg - 1 egg is too much, 1 egg white is too eggy, 1 yolk is too dense, but 2 tbs is just right
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- splash vanilla or other flavoring – try peppermint or cinnamon
For a fudgier version, omit egg!
Add all of the dry ingredients to the mug and mix.
- Add the egg and combine well. It gets pretty pasty at the point.
- Stir in milk and oil.
- Add chocolate chips and splash of vanilla. Stir well.
*if you don’t have chocolate chips, try a broken up candy bar
- Microwave for 3 minutes in a 1000w oven, or 4 minutes in a 700w oven.
It will start to crown over the top of the mug. Don’t panic! It will collapse once the heat stops.